LCCS offers After-School Care for students in preschool through grade 6. Please complete the commitment form to regularly use After-School Care. Any Early Childhood or Lower School child not picked up by 3:30 pm each day, will be entered into the After-School Care program for that day.
Ages: students in grades preschool through grade 6
Time: 3:30-5:30 pm
Cost: $6 per hour, per child. Partial hours of care will be billed in 15-minute increments. Late fees apply if students remain in extended care when the program closes at 5:30 pm: $1/minute up to 5 minutes late, $2/minute for 6-15 minutes late, $5/minute for 16+ minutes late. Parents will be invoiced monthly through FACTS.
Activities: supervised indoor and outdoor play, quiet study time, games, crafts, snack (provided by parents), and a movie (every other Friday)
Expectations & Procedures
Students using the program on a regular basis must be enrolled.
Students who do not use the program regularly must inform the receptionist by 12 noon on the day they will stay for After-School Care. There will be a maximum number of students allowed in After-School Care each day. Students will be added to the After-School Care list as long as space is available.
Students attending the program will be picked up by an After-School Care worker from the carpool line by 3:30 pm.
- Students will remain under the supervision of the After-School Care program at all times until parent pick-up.
- LCCS will maintain daily records to document the amount of time a child spends at After-School Care.
- Parents must sign out their children with the After-School Care supervisor.
- Any individual picking up a student must be listed as an approved pick-up contact in ParentsWeb.
- Students who are not picked up from the carpool line by 3:30 pm will automatically be sent to the After-School Care program, and parents will be charged for this service.
- All students in the After-School Care program are expected to demonstrate appropriate behavior and respect for After-School Care workers and other students in the program. The privilege of using the program is dependent on the student demonstrating safe and appropriate behavior.