Thank you for your interest in applying to LCCS. The following procedures will help you know what to expect throughout the admissions process. Applications for the 2020-2021 school year open on January 10.
1. Create an Application Account using this link
2. Submit the Online Application
You will need:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records (or religious exemption form requested from Admissions Office)
- Application fee (paid by debit/credit card)
- Pastor’s email address
- Previous teacher, principal, or counselor email address
- Most recent report card or achievement test or homeschool evaluation
- School transcript (grades 9-12)
- IEP, CER, or NORA (if applicable)
- UM® information and agreement or 4-Day information and agreement (if applicable)
3. Intake Testing (grades K-12)
All students applying for grades K through 12 are required to complete intake testing to determine developmental readiness and ensure your student's success at LCCS. This testing takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
4. Family/Principal Interview
A family/principal interview is held with each new applicant and their family in order to discuss acceptance, any concerns, and pertinent information for the upcoming school year. This is a vital part of establishing a close partnership between families and the school, setting expectations, and getting to know one another on a more personal level.
5. Enrollment Process
Upon acceptance, a Family Portal account needs to be set up and an enrollment packet needs to be submitted, which includes a signed enrollment contract and enrollment fee. You will receive instructions to complete this step in your acceptance packet. Once this last step has been completed, the student is officially enrolled at LCCS and eligible to attend class.
You will need to know the following information to complete the enrollment process:
- how to access your personal email account
- email address and phone number for two emergency contacts (in addition to parents/guardians)
- email address and phone number for two individuals authorized to pick up your student (in addition to parents/guardians)
- student’s medical information (insurance, allergies, prescriptions, etc.)
- student’s vehicle and drivers license information
- bank account information or credit card to set up tuition payments
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Diane Dissmore at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-556-0711 ext. 214.