Thank you for your interest in applying to LCCS. The following procedures will help you know what to expect throughout the admissions process. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year open on January 10.
Step 1. Create an Application Account using this link
Step 2. Submit the Online Application
You will need:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records (or religious exemption form)
- Application fee (paid by debit/credit card)
$50 early childhood students; $100 K-12 students
- Pastor’s email address (for recommendation form to be sent from LCCS)
- Previous teacher, principal, or counselor email address (for recommendation form to be sent from LCCS)
- Most recent report card or achievement test or homeschool evaluation
- School transcript (grades 9-12)
- IEP, CER, or NORA (if applicable)
- UM® information and agreement or 4-Day information and agreement (if applicable)
STEP 3. Intake Assessment (grades K-12)
All students applying for grades K through 12 are required to complete an intake assessment to determine developmental readiness and ensure your student's success at LCCS. The assessment takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Kindergarten parents are required to stay to observe.
step 4. Family/Principal Interview
A family/principal interview is held with qualified applicants and their parents/guardians to review LCCS's educational programs and discuss your interest in LCCS. We will also discuss the applicant's curricular needs, extracurricular interests, and spiritual life. This is a vital part of establishing a close partnership between families and the school, setting expectations, and getting to know one another on a more personal level. The family/principal interview takes approximately 1 hour.
step 5. online Enrollment
Once LCCS determines acceptance, LCCS requires that a FACTS Family Portal account be set up and an Online Enrollment packet needs submitted with the $300 enrollment fee. You will receive instructions to complete this step in your acceptance packet. Once this last step has been completed, the student is officially enrolled at LCCS and eligible to attend class.
You will need to know the following information to complete the enrollment process:
- email address and phone number for 4 emergency contacts
- email address and phone number for 4 individuals authorized to pick up your student
- student’s medical information (insurance, allergies, prescriptions, etc.)
- student’s vehicle and drivers license information
- bank account information or credit card to set up tuition payments
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-556-0711 ext. 203.