The middle school program at LCCS provides an exceptional academic program with solid biblical teaching to help students to develop their own beliefs and values based on a Christ-centered worldview. Teachers help students think critically and provide a variety of project-based activities for hands-on learning. A selection of electives are offered to enrich the student's academic education.
LCCS offers two options for middle school education:
Traditional 5-Day Middle School
Traditional middle school students come to campus five days a week.
4-Day Middle School
Students enrolled in the 4-Day middle school program attend class four days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday). On Wednesdays they learn through teacher-directed activities with the support of a parent in the satellite classroom (at home). This program was developed to preserve and strengthen the God-ordained family relationship and achieve a high degree of academic excellence while providing quality teacher-guided instruction for all five school days.
- 180-day schedule combining the central (at school) and satellite (at home) classrooms
- 4-Day and 5-Day students attend all classes together on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- On satellite classroom days (Wednesdays) students follow teacher-guided instruction under the supervision of a parent.
Middle School at a Glance
- Biblical integration into all classes
- Weekly chapel services
- Special Wednesday activities help students discover and become confident in who God has truly created them to be
- Class trips that center on growing in Christ and serving others
- Multiple club options